Search Our Site
The Blacksmith Institute Pollution blog puts the spotlight on one of the biggest, yet most underreported, global problems – toxic pollution. Over 100 million people are at risk in some of the world’s worst polluted places. - Read More
Sign Up For Our Newsletter
* These fields are required.
- Focus on Research in Developing World: “We are missing the full picture”
- Three Papers Published in Prestigious Journal
- Fact Sheet: What is the #1 Childhood Environmental Health Threat Globally?
- The Mystery of Mining Waste Dumped In An Armenian School
- CDC’s MMWR Features Our Findings on Lead in Kabwe’s Children
Tag Archives: legacy pollution
Just how hard is it to clean up a toxic polluted site sitting on top of a “bomb,” at a secret site? This month’s TCE magazine features the story behind our work dealing with one of the most dangerous examples … Continue reading
This July, we are returning to the Rockefeller Foundation’s Bellagio Center in Italy to convene a third meeting of world leaders and experts on pollution, this time to create a global alliance to deal with legacy pollution at scale. Our … Continue reading
In Malcolm Gladwell’s bestselling book The Tipping Point, he describes how little things can make a big difference, and he points to “connectors” – people who provide links to others – as a crucial element for bringing something to a … Continue reading