Search Our Site
The Blacksmith Institute Pollution blog puts the spotlight on one of the biggest, yet most underreported, global problems – toxic pollution. Over 100 million people are at risk in some of the world’s worst polluted places. - Read More
Sign Up For Our Newsletter
* These fields are required.
- Focus on Research in Developing World: “We are missing the full picture”
- Three Papers Published in Prestigious Journal
- Fact Sheet: What is the #1 Childhood Environmental Health Threat Globally?
- The Mystery of Mining Waste Dumped In An Armenian School
- CDC’s MMWR Features Our Findings on Lead in Kabwe’s Children
Tag Archives: economic development
Over the past decade or so, the talk surrounding environmental issues has mainly been about being green. Sometimes referred to as the green agenda, its focus is on sustainability, reducing waste and recycling. While all this is good, the green … Continue reading
It has been 40 years since the very first Earth Day. No doubt, things have changed for the better, at least here in the U.S. Our environment is much cleaner, and life-threatening pollution of the kind brought to light by … Continue reading
I am heading off to India, today, where I will be the keynote speaker at a gathering about toxic pollution, cleanup and economic development. I believe this session will spark increasing cleanup efforts in India because of the presenting parties … Continue reading