Search Our Site
The Blacksmith Institute Pollution blog puts the spotlight on one of the biggest, yet most underreported, global problems – toxic pollution. Over 100 million people are at risk in some of the world’s worst polluted places. - Read More
Sign Up For Our Newsletter
* These fields are required.
- Focus on Research in Developing World: “We are missing the full picture”
- Three Papers Published in Prestigious Journal
- Fact Sheet: What is the #1 Childhood Environmental Health Threat Globally?
- The Mystery of Mining Waste Dumped In An Armenian School
- CDC’s MMWR Features Our Findings on Lead in Kabwe’s Children
Category Archives: Featured Story
(NOTE: Deadline Jan. 12, 2015 to apply for research grants. See below) Over the past few years, Blacksmith Institute for a Pure Earth has embarked on a broad effort to expand research and understanding about the issue of toxic pollution, especially … Continue reading
Think you know about pollution? Here are 15 facts about toxic pollution that you might not have known about. Pollution is the #1 cause of death in the developing world. It kills about 10 million people a year. Pollution causes … Continue reading
This is the second post from Sarita Gupta, Blacksmith’s India director, from her recent trip visiting lead smelters in India. I work for Blacksmith Institute, which cleans up toxic pollution around the world. I never imagined sitting in my New … Continue reading