Search Our Site
The Blacksmith Institute Pollution blog puts the spotlight on one of the biggest, yet most underreported, global problems – toxic pollution. Over 100 million people are at risk in some of the world’s worst polluted places. - Read More
Sign Up For Our Newsletter
* These fields are required.
- Focus on Research in Developing World: “We are missing the full picture”
- Three Papers Published in Prestigious Journal
- Fact Sheet: What is the #1 Childhood Environmental Health Threat Globally?
- The Mystery of Mining Waste Dumped In An Armenian School
- CDC’s MMWR Features Our Findings on Lead in Kabwe’s Children
Monthly Archives: November 2012
Rice Paddies are the cradle of life in many countries. But some have become conduits of death and disease because of industrial pollution. A famous case of rice padi poisoning was documented in Toyama prefecture in Japan in the 1960s. … Continue reading