Search Our Site
The Blacksmith Institute Pollution blog puts the spotlight on one of the biggest, yet most underreported, global problems – toxic pollution. Over 100 million people are at risk in some of the world’s worst polluted places. - Read More
Sign Up For Our Newsletter
* These fields are required.
- Focus on Research in Developing World: “We are missing the full picture”
- Three Papers Published in Prestigious Journal
- Fact Sheet: What is the #1 Childhood Environmental Health Threat Globally?
- The Mystery of Mining Waste Dumped In An Armenian School
- CDC’s MMWR Features Our Findings on Lead in Kabwe’s Children
Monthly Archives: March 2010
I just returned from India last week, where I heard about crocodiles that have reportedly turned pink, and whose tongues have gone white because of dyes polluting the rivers. I also heard about workers making bangles who contract cancer after … Continue reading
“God’s Paradise Will be Removed from World’s Worst Polluted Places” “Declared Green Zone at God’s Paradise – Happiness Where There Was Once Contamination.” “Park Provides Health at God’s Paradise” These local headlines tell the story. Twelve days ago, Paraíso de … Continue reading
I am heading off to India, today, where I will be the keynote speaker at a gathering about toxic pollution, cleanup and economic development. I believe this session will spark increasing cleanup efforts in India because of the presenting parties … Continue reading