Search Our Site
The Blacksmith Institute Pollution blog puts the spotlight on one of the biggest, yet most underreported, global problems – toxic pollution. Over 100 million people are at risk in some of the world’s worst polluted places. - Read More
Sign Up For Our Newsletter
* These fields are required.
- Focus on Research in Developing World: “We are missing the full picture”
- Three Papers Published in Prestigious Journal
- Fact Sheet: What is the #1 Childhood Environmental Health Threat Globally?
- The Mystery of Mining Waste Dumped In An Armenian School
- CDC’s MMWR Features Our Findings on Lead in Kabwe’s Children
Monthly Archives: October 2009
One more thing… today we released our latest Blacksmith report on the World’s Worst Polluted Places. This time, we focused on successes, which are few and far between. We had a good turnout – half a dozen reporters, from most … Continue reading
Well, its good to be back home, after two weeks of travel. Then add on a week of H1N1 flu. Seems that those signs you see posted in Asian airports are right after all – its out there, and its … Continue reading
Here we go, joining the digital age. Welcome, all, to Blacksmith Institute’s blog about pollution, solutions to same, and everything related… A new way to chart our progress cleaning up pollution in the developing world. Pollution in the developing world … Continue reading